1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Reversed Unban Request

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by TheRealToxicity, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Hi there everyone from VG! It's me, Toxicity!!! I would like to request an unban from my previous ban. The ban was permanent and I haven't been on since last year! I've been thinking about it for this past year, and I would like to re-join the Community, or at least be unbanned from the servers. In that past year, I have learned a LOT about maturity, and what I did was not okay and it will NEVER EVER be okay nor happen again. I hope I am unbanned!

Your old friend,
    ~Toxicty

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  2. Toad

Toad

Why were you banned?

3. SpartanProjekt

SpartanProjekt Member

What were you banned for?

4. Boosted

Boosted Admіn Monitor Manager Community Manager

He called our only Black person or half black person in the clan the N word amongst other things .With that said if he can handle himself the way the rest of our member do then I say bring him back . But remember if we don't allow that type of stuff from players in the server we mos def wont allow it from members

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  5. Trust me, this was on New Years Eve and when I was incredibly immature. I didn't even know that the person was of black authenticity. It will NEVER EVER happen again. I rue the day I did that. I messed up my favorite community with my favorite friends that I spent all of my time on for Counter-Strike: Source. I would love to be unbanned. Thanks!

6. SpartanProjekt

SpartanProjekt Member

I say +1 to stay banned

7. What?! Why?!!!!

8. SpartanProjekt

SpartanProjekt Member

Racism is not tolerated and seeing how you called one of the only members a certain word, makes me decide that someone who can not hold there tongue in respect of Code of Conduct or clan rules should not be allowed back in. Especially with an excuse "I was really immature a YEAR ago" People don't just change, change takes time..I honestly think you should remain being banned and just deal with it. Perhaps find another community? if your reply gets aggressive I will have a forum moderator lock and close this thread.

9. Toad

Toad

Heavily agree.

10. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

You have Boosted to thank for getting unbanned. Acknowledgement of your actions says a lot and in this case you get a second chance. Don't mess it up.

11. Boosted

Sad but Toxicity has came back to the servers being his old self again . Being racist and using them types of words will get you no where . I feel he should have his ban back .

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

@Boosted Has anyone warned him that he will receive his perm ban back if he continues?

13. Boosted

yes I did over the mic a bit ago and his words were Boosted how nice to see you

14. Boosted

I just gave him a perm mute and lets see how he does with that actually . I feel that's fair . Now he will have to type the stupid comments .