1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Upheld Ban Appeal - Sleetz

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Sleetz, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Sleetz

Sleetz

Link to your ban, mute, or gag:
    Detailed reason why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    Hello! Finally got around to doing this, so here it goes. Basically I went and created a bhop script, for a specific server or offline (not VG). It was made for test purposes only. The reason I chose your server is because it has the best airstrafe & speed settings. What I initially intended to do was just go in there quick test it out and leave. So yes I admit to doing it, but I'm asking for another chance if you'll take my word that I wouldn't nor have I ever used hacks/cheats on any VG server OR my scripts again. I've been a long time Scoutzknivez player, around 8 years now. As the game tends to die out more every so often there is not as many active servers, IMO. So these few months playing on foreign Scoutzknivez servers or none at all has sucked. Hope you can see passed this, thank you.

-Sleetz​

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Member

You shouldn't use scripts period.

3. Lynxx

Lynxx Member

About year ago when I was admin on another server I was always assuming players were using some type of bhop script and would make mention to other admins. Every time I ask about it I get the same feedback's, no its not bhop script they are just that good, so I decided to look further on this and found that yeah one can go about bhopping without scripts. Soon after I decided to take some time in bhopping servers to learn and advance my skills, reasons because I want to stay ahead of the curves. All said and done, you don't need scripts and I got a few more kills using the techniques I learned. Want to be pro? don't use drugs er I mean don't use noob scripts;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

I'm sorry, but you have too many other bans on your account. Upheld.

5. Sleetz

Sleetz

Aw damn :(