1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Drive in theatres

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Drac OPZ, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

So my birthday is Wednesday and since it's through the week I wouldn't have time to do anything. I decided heck why not go to the drive ins and watch something right? Well they were playing 2 movies tonight so I decided to stay and watch both.

They played Lucy & The Purge. Let me say Lucy was not all that great.. It was over hyped for sure. The Purge however was excellent I'd say better then Lucy! Next weekend i might go again since it was a lot of enjoyment. There playing Ninja Turtles & Hercules. Two more great movies :)

Has anyone seen any of these? Meh figured to throw up a random discussion out of boredom.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SnoopWolf

SnoopWolf

I've seen all of them except for Hercules, and personally I liked Lucy, but i thought the ending was terrible.
    I loved the Purge, that was pretty awesome. I didn't like TMNT really at all. :L
    And I heard Hercules was great.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Drac OPZ

Yeah that's what I said i liked and enjoyed watching Lucy, but some of it was like like meh. Yeah I also heard TMNT was pretty bad sadly. Hopefully Hercules is worth it then xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. W^nks

W^nks

I haven't seen Lucy, I liked The Purge just fine. It wasn't really my kind of movie, I haven't seen Ninja Turtles but Hercules was pretty awesome.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Well Happy Birthday!

I saw lucy in theaters I thought it was alright. The ending was a bit boring.

Did you see the new purge or the old one?

6. W^nks

W^nks

I've only seen the old one

7. Drac OPZ

Thanks for the Happy Birthday!
    The new one I guess not sure as i've never seen any of the others.. This is the one i watched http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2975578/

Yeah I enjoyed The purge a lot I agree Lucy was boring in the ending that's one reason I didn't care for it. I think it was just way over hyped.

8. Happy "Early" Birthday, friend. Haven't seen Lucy or the new Purge flick. Have seen Guardians of the Galaxy and I totally recommend that film if you haven't seen it yet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Drac OPZ

Thanks! Yeah i've heard it was pretty good was actually looking forward to seeing in at the driveins but sadly they shown that already two weeks ago.

• Like Like x 1
  10. dude, you gots to check it out sometime on the big screen when you can. the soundtrack is pretty nostalgic as well

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/guardians-galaxy-awesome-mix/id895283652

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. killa sodas - cherry coke

killa sodas - cherry coke Murderer Community Manager Member

I actually have all of those movies but I have not watched turtles or Hercules yet. Lucy was HORRIBLE! As far as turtles, I have heard from a few people that it was decent. I have not heard anything about Hercules. Let me know how that one is if you decide to watch it. HBD!!!

12. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Saw Hercules in theaters. It was alright. Thought lucy was better.

13. Drac OPZ

Really? sigh I hope that is not the case. I've been a huge fan of hercules for a long time. I use to watch the ol time shows on tv back when I was a kid.

14. Snowy Polarie

Snowy Polarie

I havent seen any of those but the Turtles looked cool. I wanna see the movie i think its called Annabelle? about that doll, i think it is a past to the movie insidious.