1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

what do you snack on

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Drac OPZ, Nov 4, 2014.

1. sethen

sethen Level Designer / Photoshop

Left over Halloween candy and some water.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Lol, Candy is always a nice snack

3. W^nks

W^nks

Haha nice one

4. Cheez-it; original and pepper jack
    Chocolate; Reese's Buttercup, M & M's, Kisses, Crunch, Kit-Kat, Ferrero Rocher

5. Toad

Toad

Add Nutella to my list.

6. Khan

Khan

*Looking to my left* Okay, yeah, I'm guilty of snacking on Ferrero Rocher too.

7. Toad

Toad

Most generally I don't actually snack while playing, I hate getting food on/around my computer. Especially my Mouse and WASD. If I get hungry I take a shot break and instantly devour whatever I'm eating :3

• Like Like x 1
  8. Drac OPZ

Lol, this is why I only snack on light foods that don't cause a mess. Otherwise I usually do the same and just take a break and I usually end up eating so fast I don't rarely even taste it.

9. RipLamb!!!

RipLamb!!! LAMB Member

I know this may be weird but i get some Cajun Turkey from my local deli. Lets put it this way, it will make you taste rainbows!

10. Drac OPZ

lol, I learn something new everyday.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Drac OPZ

I have never tried the candy "Mike & Ikes before. I recently seen a packet of them laying around in my kitchen apparently left over from Halloween night. Figured screw it i'm going to eat them which I rarely eat candy. I was impressed! They're pretty damn good.

So I officially went and bought a huge bag of them and been snacking on them and since there like a gummy candy they make zero mess ;)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Beast [R]

Beast [R]

Food: Pizza, Nacho's, Burritos, Ice Cream, Ham and Green Onion with Cream-cheese roles, Cheese Curds, Jerky, Cheese from a can onto ritz, Cheese Sticks!
    Drinks: Peace Tea Sweat Lemon Flavor, Coca Cola

13. Beast [R]

Beast [R]

Yuck how can you only drink water!

14. Toad

Toad

Water is the best.

15. Beast [R]

Beast [R]

No soda or tea is the best :p

16. Drac OPZ

You will learn once you hit our age or should I say around mine at least (being 30) that drinking Soda and all that other junk will come back to hit your rear. I learned the hard way as I've done nothing but construction and labor work my entire life and I would tend to drink either tea or soda. Mostly soda as I would just grab a 24 pack for the crew and myself. I would end up drinking half the case by days end. I now have IBS/Gastritis/Colitis plus I have blood in my urine which they can't figure out why. So yes Drinking water is always the way to go especially in front of the computer where your most inactive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Beast [R]

Beast [R]

True, and my dad has worked in construction a lot. He has run many crews. But yea I drink Tea and Soda not so much soda. Every once in awhile ill drink a huge cup of water.

18. Blurry Figure

Blurry Figure Part-time Barrel Member

Mortal souls. With some fave beans and a nice chianti.