1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Sissmass Lists

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by END, Nov 19, 2015.

1. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

With Thanksgiving approaching it is becoming more acceptable to discuss holiday stuff, let's do that.
    Every year the greedy mercs who make the TF2 economy go round make lists of things they are saving for, trading for, asking for, or begging for that are currently not in their possession. They do this all while praying to Gaben for there dream items that they want added, no matter the effects they would have on the economy or your frame rate.

Let us role play in our favorite fashionable mercs and make some lists!

Put in the list the top 5-10 current items you want to get and then the festive weapons you want added this year. :)

My list-
    -Unusual Circling TF Logo Hotrod
    -Strange Gunslinger
    -Strange Festive Shotgun
    -Strange Widdowmaker
    -Strange Festive SMG
    -Strange Space Diver
    -Strange Loch-n-Load
    -Strange Tomislav
    -Strange Family Business
    -Strange Frontier Justice

My hopes-
    -festive gunslinger: candy cane stripes on the arm part would be great and having another, easier to get strange version would lower the cost of strange gunslingers (like valve would ever do that :( ) and if they do skins the counter could be on the wrist and inspected like a watch.
    -festive quick-Fix: the backpack cords and bulbs could be christmas-light themed and medic has gotten very little lately.
    -festive tomislav: the wood would go well with the holiday aesthetic and the heavy is also an often overlooked class.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Zion

Zion Zionthunder9 Member

My Wishlist
    - Unusual Blizzardy Storm Team Captain
    - Pro KS Australium Rocket Launcher
    - Strange Festive Huntsman
    - Strange Festive Shotgun
    - Strange Festive Medigun
    (I don't really know what else I'd want xP)

My items I wish they'd add
    - Festive Escape Plan: The lights would be wrapped around the escape plan, swirling up and around the pick part of the Escape Plan, and the handle would be wrapped in festive wrapping like the Festive Sandvich or somethin' :3
    - Festive Powerjack: On the powerjack, I think the hammer part of it (The top of it) would have some festive wrappings around it and then the lights would be wrapped around the top with a little battery pack on the handle of it
    - Festive Bottle: The festive bottle would be re-skinned to look like a bottle of eggnog that the Demo would drink when he taunts with it xD

• Like Like x 1
  3. Drago

Drago TF2 admin Member

Stormy beak for med, pretty much only thing left on my list, maybe an aussie eyelander, but I like my current one

4. Rogue

Rogue Fmr. Lazytown Manager Senior Member

Smoking Dragonborn helmet
    Strange gunslinger
    Exquisite rack
    Founding father

5. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

Really just want an unusual Frickin' Sweet Ninja Hood, I'm pretty happy with all my other loadouts!

6. Dax_

Dax_

Inventory:

Strange Festive Minigun,Strange Festive RocketLauncher, Two Salvaged Mann Co. Supply Crate #50,Unusual Sulphurous Conjurer's Cowl,Strange Original,Strange Bacon Grease,Strange Loose Cannon,Strange Australium Eyelander,Lightning Rod Shotgun. My Hopes--->Festive PowerJack, Festive Widowmaker,Festive Market Gardener

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  7. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

You have 3x the ref needed for that (2 ref). You can grant your own wish on that one. :)