1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

contest questions for holiday??

Discussion in 'Servers & Website Suggestions' started by Drac OPZ, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Not at all, think about it. Tree is green, wreaths are green, the two biggest items of Christmas anymore lol. Made sense to me when I read it.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

Red is often used more often for stockings, santa, and general non-plant decorations. White is snow, trimming on most red and green christmass things, and snowflakes. No one else in the server was sure either.

3. Drac OPZ

Being unsure is the point of some questions. Just like a quiz it's not like you're going to know every single answer to each question asked all the time ;)

4. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

We don't want the players to be unsure. The questions are really only there to ensure the player is active. They should be able to answer the question within 5 seconds.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Drac OPZ

Oh they can answer it within a few seconds as in my opinion it's a pretty easy guess. Green being the answer below

What is the most used color for christmas?

1. Green
    2. Red
    3. White
    4. Gold

I can remove it if everyone seriously wants me to and replace it with a better one, but I don't find it to be that big of a deal lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Arama

Arama Senior Member

You could do something like:
    "What is the most used colors for Christmas"
    1. Orange and Black
    2. Red and Pink
    3. Red and Green
    4. Green and Blue

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Drac OPZ

That's what I had planned on doing if it really needed changed. Thanks though! :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

Despite this one question's confusion, thanks for doing this for the season. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Drac OPZ

Anytime, since i've gotten several people giving us great feedback and liking it. I might as well do them for now on for each major holiday. Next one will probably be easter.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Zion

Zion Zionthunder9 Member

I'd assume Green is a bit more of a "Festive" color because of leaves, mints, wrappings, present wrap and all that stuffs

EDIT: Nevermind, computer was being wonky and I didn't see you already talked it out, my bad xP