1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Where the Admins at?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aa4life, Dec 1, 2015.

1. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

Hey this isn't really a complaint but I just want to know. Where are all the Lazy Town admins. I usually get on around six so I might be missing the admins all the time. But I just don't see as many admins. I mean, there aren't really problems on LazyTown, but I miss playing with you guys! :( Lemme know, if I'm just on the wrong side of the clock!

2. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

I was just on with you bud, lagged out and had to leave though. Rogue was on about an hour before me :)

3. Drago

Drago TF2 admin Member

wait till the semester ends and then maybe people will show up more lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

Oh okay well I was kinda meaning like the LazyTown specific admins. Its just I'm trying to figure out the best time to log on to see my buds again. Like I havn't seen Dax in like forever! And Rogue I don't see like at all anymore.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Col. Sheppard

Col. Sheppard Mario Cart Manager / 2Fort Helper Member

Inventory:

well @aa4life u know if u need help to pop into team speak you know that there admins in there that can help (well they are suppose to be in team speak) and if i am on which right now cause of home life is not as much as i use to i can help u out mate

6. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

Thanks Shepard I will remember that. I always forget about TS3. I will get on there if help is needed. But really I just want to know where all my admin friends are hahaha. I miss playing with them :(

7. Dax_

Dax_

Inventory:

Yeah sorry aa I just have not been online since I'm trying to get a new computer and I have an old one that broke.I'll have to see if I can get on that server more.

8. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

Its okay Dax! I just want to know whats up! Take your time dude!

9. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

I was on lazy time like every night for a bit and I know you seen me in there a few days ago, but hunting started Monday so the past few days I've been out in the woods from 5 am till 5 pm so by the time I get in and get a shower im dead beat to do anything.

10. Rogue

Rogue Fmr. Lazytown Manager Senior Member

I'm on pretty much every night, I usually play a round or two

11. Zion

Zion Zionthunder9 Member

I've been trying to get on kinda often but most of the time my internet is being garbo and I'm not in TS all too often when playing TF2 because TF2 takes up all the free Physical Memory I have on my comp xD So it makes the game run horribly if I'm using Memory that's not even there.

(I've also been playing a lot of osu! because it's super fun x3)

12. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

What time are you usually on?

13. Rogue

Rogue Fmr. Lazytown Manager Senior Member

somewhere between 5-9. didn't make it on tonight, though.

14. Drago

Drago TF2 admin Member

The time difference is a struggle NA vs EU

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. rain_yagami

rain_yagami Senior Member

one round of two?? that means that u r all the night then those rounds last forever XD

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory: