1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Starting March 1st for the Zombie Mod Server

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Source' started by Boosted, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Boosted

Boosted Admіn Monitor Manager Community Manager

On the 1st of every month starting March 1st we will doing a new competition ! Each month I will be picking a new personal skin for the player with the highest rank . This skin will only be given to one single player . It is not a Vip skin . There will be no poll it will be a random selected skin . BRING ON THE RANK WHORES !
    http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/136615 this is the skin chosen for this months give away

2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

What will the competition be though? rank top 10?

3. Boosted

Top overall rank so it will be the PLAYER THAT IS RANKED #1 at the end of each MONTH . It was said in the above post also sucka ;)

4. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Okay was just a bit hard to understand. So will rank be reset every month to give other players a fairness? Otherwise say I go in there it would take forever to catch up to rank 1.

5. Boosted

yes 1st of every month the ranks will be reset

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bear

Bear Member

Hey Boosted, is there any chance of setting it up so the bots don't give points? Otherwise we'll just end up with people bot farming for R1 every month *cough* 22 *cough*. lol

7. 22.

Just wondering where i can claim my prize. Plz n Thx :)

8. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

What's your steamid? If you would also link your steam account with your forum account.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Omega

Omega Member

I am glad they turned off bot farming, because it has been really hard for me to keep up with 22 with all that B-farming haha!!

• Agree Agree x 2