Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Unbanned Player Report - banJOXOS33pussyassHACKER

Discussion in 'Report Center' started by legit, Jan 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legit

legit I want to right click you. Senior Admin

Player Name:
    banJOXOS33pussyassHACKER
    SteamID:
    STEAM_0:1:220089127 United States
    Time:
    Now
    Servers:
    GunGame
    Detailed Explanation with Screenshots/Demos::
    Asked the player to to change name three times. Changed player name three times. Told the player the next time it will be a ban. Player is accusing another player of hacking repeatedly.​

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

This isn't against our rules?

3. legit

He was disrespecting JOXOs and spamming making it uncomfortable for players... OPZ can confirm.... Killa wanted me to one day ban but I couldn't... His normal name is Ang_Trigun

4. killa sodas - cherry coke

killa sodas - cherry coke Murderer Member

@Woody I told legit to file a report because it seems that ang_trigun is causing problems in the server. After accusing Joxos of hacking trigun changes his name to further antagonize him. As a result of the name change Joxos got mad and I am not sure if he left or not. I didn't want trigun to cause joxos to leave and then we potentially lose a player from the server. Trigun talks a lot of shit to people when he is playing. Some people talk it back to him and some do not say anything. In this case, I figured joxos just got fed up with him, especially after the name change.

As far as the 1 day ban, I was told to follow this procedure for inappropriate/racist names:
    1. Warn
    2. Change name
    3. If they change their name back, kick them.
    4. If they come back with their name still the same, or just as inappropriate, issue a 1 day ban
    5. File a report after the ban.

I apologize for giving out the wrong information in regards to this situation. My bad Woody.

5. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

If he's trolling or causing excessive problems then that's different. I was under the impression it was just a guy changing his name.

6. killa sodas - cherry coke

killa sodas - cherry coke Murderer Member

Yeah...its definitely been constant and excessive.

7. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Correct, he's been an ever going problem player for months. I've muted/gagged him several times in the past and a previous ban too I believe. He is always using racist terms, trolling, disrespecting, and just all the above. I never banned him for long cause I never got to many complaints and tried to just let him be him and play. Recently he started harassing others though while using racist language. Not just JOXO! It's fine if you have unbanned him, but you'll probably see the ban back on if he doesn't turn his attitude around.

• Like Like x 1
  8. legit

@Woody, I should clarify better in my reports. My bad I will try to be more consicely descriptive next time. Ang_Trigun has also harrased slaughter and blunt cide. He did the same disrespectful crap in chat/mic that he used in his name with those players respectively. I think he’s done it to others as well but I can’t think of them off hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.