1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Starting Scrim Team.

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Source' started by DarkAngelx, Feb 18, 2013.

1. DarkAngelx

DarkAngelx

8) Hey guys, trying to get some VG members together for a scrim team.
    Please join at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/JOINVG#
    I don't care if you're good or a n00b it's all for fun! Also this is a great way to help promote our VG servers and get more people to join VG! At the moment only need 14 more people for our team, but all are welcome to join the Steam group I made for us! Also I welcome anyone that would like to help me organize this as this is my first time gathering up people for an event in our clan.

Thanks,
    Darkwolfx

2. DarkAngelx

DarkAngelx

I'm taking in fill ins for the team so if you just want to be a part time team member of our scrims go ahead and let me know! =]

3. JustTheTip

JustTheTip Member

ill fill in

4. FriedBanana

FriedBanana

Yo, I'm not actually in VG, but I'm in DISC-FF. I wanna play with ya'll though.

Edit: Not sure if this is you guys still play ??? Is this thread still goin'?

5. Jay

Jay Member

Yes just send me a add on steam and i'll invite you to the group. STEAM_0:0:56571689

6. R.J. McCready

R.J. McCready

I am not a VG member, but if you ever need any one to fill in or something, just let me know. I would be more than happy to oblige.

7. DANNY(xXx)

DANNY(xXx)

The scrim team is now being coordinated by fakie not dark since he has been inactive for sometime now.

8. EpicScav

EpicScav

when will the scrim team start playing together?