1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Hello hello :)

Discussion in 'Hellos and Goodbyes' started by leprecon, Mar 16, 2013.

1. leprecon

leprecon Member

Hello hello everyone. I'm leprecon or you can call me by my real name Derrick :) I live in the mythical land of southern Minnesota. I'm 25 years old and I've played video games since I was 2 or 3 and it all started with the Atari and I've been hooked since then :) I play on the xbox 360, ps3, and computer. My favorite console of all time is the N64 though :D  I have a patience that can rival a Saints, which is really good for ZMOD when I'm taking apart your barricade to nom on you. But even my patience has its limits. I work with individuals who are mentally/physically handicap and my younger brother is slightly mentally handicap. Don't talk bad about them and we'll be just fine. If you think you're just joking around and I don't find it funny I'll let you know real quick. For the most part I get along with everyone. I've never been in a clan on CS before but I've been in other clans on different games. I've never been kicked out of a clan and most everyone enjoyed when I was on. I'd love to be a part of this clan and help out in any way I can. I look forward to playing some games on here with all of you :)

2. leprecon

leprecon Member

Also forgot to mention that I play MTG. If you have a xbox account and want to play some games online just let me know. I do have a ps3 account but I don't do much for online on my ps3. I also enjoy talking about video games, just shoot me a message :)

3. GoSu BG

GoSu BG Member

nice to meet u  ;D

4. DarkAngelx

DarkAngelx

Welcome~!

5. Jay

Jay Member

Welcome to the forums ^^

6. daNG

daNG

Welcome!!

7. MarbleShark

MarbleShark

Hey there, and welcome to the forums! :D

8. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Welcome to the forums leprecon

It is nice to know a bit about you! Feel free to give our other servers a try!

9. Jay

Jay Member

Zombie Mod server is a really fun server. Just my opinion. Hope to see you on ZM soon :p

10. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

Welcome to the forums.

11. leprecon

leprecon Member

Thank you everyone, I hope to see all of you on sometime :)