1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by getwiki, Apr 12, 2013.

1. getwiki

getwiki Member

2. Icebrand

Icebrand Member

This game is gonna be the tits

3. getwiki

getwiki Member

Haha :)

4. Charlie Boy

Charlie Boy Member

Guaranteed to be garbage as long as EA is involved. If I want a headache, I pop in an EA game and just wonder how they can fuck everything up so badly, and then they don't care if it's shit because they already have your money. People really need to stop buying there games.

5. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

Plus it's going to be on Origin and their anti-cheat system is flawed. Their anti-cheat system catches people that don't even cheat from what I heard with Battlefield 3.

6. Stanger

Stanger Member

Inventory:

ya bf3 wouldnt even let me get on the servers from day one. I have had the game for like almost 2 yrs and still havent played it

7. Charlie Boy

Charlie Boy Member

Even with the new SimCity game, you have to connect to EA servers even though its not multiplayer. They have like five servers, and if the one is down you usually play on, you cannot work on your city because its saved to there server and not your pc.

8. getwiki

getwiki Member

Well I really never had a problem with battlefield 3 and by the way it was the first battlefield I had played. One thing is for sure is that Fifa 13 is also by EA right that game is so unfair so I hate it but I don't know why I still play it though.

9. Icebrand

Icebrand Member

EA just can't do PC gaming... which is why all my copies of bf are on console... I'll sacrifice some graphics for playability any day.

10. MAFIA

MAFIA

well see when game coming out im wait on beta coming out oct 31

11. Charlie Boy

Charlie Boy Member