1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Suggestion of Server

Discussion in 'Upcoming Servers' started by Bunnie™, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Bunnie™

Bunnie™

I'd like to suggest Build Wars. It's a game you build a base with props and there is obviously terrorist and co-terrorist, there will be a time limit to build your own base my suggestion is 2 min.
    after the 2 min the huge wall comes down and fight with the opponents. Now this huge wall is blocked in the middle of the map so you can't be killed while building. (Tip) Admins who noclip can pass through the wall but let me give you an advantage the admin who noclips to the other side cheats because they noclip to look the opponent's base (My Experience in other server), so what I do if I were you use noclip only if the player complains that his teammate is building on him. That is what not good about building (people builds on you). If you're interested about my suggestion then I will be telling the rules, ideas, etc

2. Jay

Jay Member

Isn't this somewhat similar to ZM but there is no time limit and no huge wall?

3. Bunnie™

Bunnie™

No, Actually there are certain rules about the build wars, like I said I'll tell you everything about it when you liked my suggestion. Now if you want to know we could just talk in steam since we are friends now :D

4. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

We might consider a build wars server. I'm not sure how popular they are though.

5. Bunnie™

Bunnie™

That will be great if you'll consider. My suggestion of the number of slots is 27 up because in what I play every midnight the servers full and its slot is 21 only so yeah and I'll know it will be popular because in the sever I played most of them are adult.