1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Esna Lea's application for admin

Discussion in 'Old Applications' started by - /G - Esna Lea Rock, Apr 22, 2013.

1. 1. Real name:Courtney mclennan

2. Age:18

3 .Have you been admin before? If so, on which servers?:unfortunately no

4. What server would you like to become admin on?: Zmod

5. Do you have a microphone?:yes (a laptop mic)

6. How often do you play each week?:as often as i can depending on work and other things

7. Are you willing to donate the required $10.00 dollars each month?:yes and no just depends on my money conditions

8. Do you have TeamSpeak3? (All admins are required to be in TS3 while in-game):no but if i get help i'll download it and set myself up if accepted

9. Have you thoroughly read and understand the admin guidelines linked above?:yes

10. Why do you want to become an admin?: i enjoy playing on the Zmod server and i'd like to help the admins maintain the server and help the new people learn how to play quickly and know the rules to stop any problems from occurring.

2. Jay

Jay Member

Good Luck. Just to let you know all admins are required to make a 10 dollar donation monthly

3. i know it just depend on how much money i have since i work part time

4. Stanger

Stanger Member

Inventory:

Thanks for putting in an admin application!

You have just joined the clan so this will most likely not be approved right away.
    Be active in the forums and the servers and be patient!

5. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

6. i did the math and yes i can i just need to make sure i have 120 dollars siting in my account so yes i'll be able to pay

7. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Esna Lea. Are you still active in our servers?

8. yes i'm trying to get back into my routine i've just been abit busy with some irl stuff

9. Woody

Inventory:

Will you be able to donate the required $10.00 each month?

10. yes i will be able to pay the $10 each month as required

11. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Member

Good Luck!

-Scarecrow

12. Woody

Inventory:

I will put this as reviewed since you are not currently active on the server. When you become more active feel free to reapply!