1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

You're Too Late $20 Worth of Steam Games Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Woody, May 12, 2013.

1. Brovah

Brovah

I have to say it would probably be L4D2 for me. I understand that a lot of people dislike it because of the outrageous speed that the infected have, but that's not a point of the game, it's to have fun with friends even if everything is a bit cartoony look what happened with Borderlands it became one of the biggest video games ever and it's still a bit cartoony. I also love the sheer amount of mods you can put into the game before it starts to break down, along with the add on campaigns especially the LOZ ones.

2. Yellow Pyro

Yellow Pyro

My favorite game is amnesia because its fun and not that scary just suprising

3. Deadpool

Deadpool

Definitely Star Wars Battlefront 2. It's a classic and it's got good graphics for something that came out in 2005. it's got great gameplay + all the customizable game modes so if you wanna have a 5 minute or 45 minute game, you can.

4. motasolo

motasolo

Hotline Miami! For the Music!

5. holben

holben

This is a hard question. Its a debate between fallout nv hl2 and cs. But im going to have to go with hl2. The atmosphere is brilliant. A dystopian city full of messed much shit and zombies, rolling through the sewers like the fugitive you are, committing mass slaughter of betraying douche bags called the overwatch and creative weapons and characters that bring me back everytime. The rewarding ending is what brings me back the most. Who doesn't like getting a super powered gun that launches your opponents at your opponents?

6. J-Money

J-Money

i like the looks of Call of Juarez Gunslinger because its new and i have always love old west games and shooters. :D

7. 8) My favorite game on Steam is Team Fortress 2.

8. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

I'd have to say favorite game on steam is Counter-Strike Source been playing it since it pretty much got released since regular CS:1.2.

9. [OS]Slytistik

[OS]Slytistik

Audiosurf because of the ability to jam and 'race' on my music.

10. Can i have Garrys Mod please i play it always at my friends. ;D

11. daafaap

daafaap

Portal 2 because of the awesome puzzles and the possibillity to create puzzles for the community

12. Reset

Reset

Just recently I have been Playing Metro: Last Light, and I have to say a great improvement to its predecessor Metro:2033. I recommend anyone who has not played the game to pick it up.

13. Nemonyte

Nemonyte

I would have said Mass Effect 2, but I'm super into XCOM: Enemy Unknown. IT is amazing game. I can play it slow and methodically on any machine in my house. It uses Steam Cloud, so my save games are literally everywhere! If you like strategy at all, this is the best I've played in years!

14. MarbleShark

MarbleShark

My favorite Steam game would have to be Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I very much enjoy the stealth aspects, as well as the choice revolving gameplay. I am a long time Deus Ex fan, which also adds to my love of it.

15. Bluedeath32

Bluedeath32

My most favorite Steam game would have to be Fallout 3. Fallout 3 has a very good storyline and the character customization is vast. The gameplay is unique in its own way, being able to sneak and use VATS really helps out in situations. The first person/third person switching aspect really makes the game feel complete, being able to notice more of your surroundings. The skills of the game really make you be able to customize your character to the way you want to play. The only thing bad about Fallout 3 that I despise is the ending. Not being able to continue the game without the DLC (Broken Steel) really upsets me when you have everything you ever wanted in the game. Also the Loading and Saving option really comes in handy, for Persuasion messups or completing quests. 8)

16. justflu

justflu

I would have to say Fallout New Vegas, due to the story line, combat system, side quests and the over all atmosphere of the game.

17. monorail

monorail

Team Fortress 2. It's a consistently fun game I've sunk hundreds of hours into.

18. Boboho234

Boboho234

My favorite game is Garry's Mod, and I will Give you a list of reasons why I think so.
    1.You can do almost anything with it! Want to make a car? Go right ahead!
    2.There are different gamemodes that you can play. So lets say that my cousin Randy dosen't like making things. RANDY: ONE ACRONYM: TTT!
    3.Most anyone can play it.
    4.It incorporates other games with it. Say I had the game Half-Life 2. IT COMES WITH THING FROM HL2.
    This is why I enjoy Garry's Mod, and have put oodles of hours into.

19. FriedBanana

FriedBanana

Left 4 Dead 2 because extremely fun multiplayer, especially with friends. Great Co-op aspect. Overall, fun to slaughter zombies with different types of weapons. Yes, even chainsaws.

20. xJontstaz

xJontstaz

Probably Fallout New Vegas. Played for days and days on end :)