1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Temp ban just want to voice why.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by walking eagle, Jun 12, 2013.

1. walking eagle

walking eagle

1. in-game name:

walking eagle

2. steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:14638250

3. reason you were banned:

Found the ban list says aimbot only banned for 4 hours.

4. why you should be unbanned:

I know its only 4 hour ban. but the reason sucks i don't hack im just a good player

5. Any other information you would like to include:

Why i think i was banned today. i kept running into a admin in Gun Game and would knife and shoot him like the other people in server,
    he would knife me back all in good fun till he started getting pissed off at me saying i was a hacker, then a min later banned.

I've been accused of hacking cause people just get pissed off at me, i think because i keep killing them i don't know if the're just messing around
    with me but its annoying. and im sorry if piss people off i don't mean to i just play the game.

2. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

This will be reviewed shortly.

3. Icebrand

Icebrand Member

Lost the demo of this one... :/ It was only a 30 min ban. It was obvious aimbot however. Don't say that you weren't either. I'm mad that I don't have the demo now cause this should be a perm ban. Even warned you multiple times to turn them off... I'm not that mean...

4. Boosted

Boosted Admіn Monitor Manager Community Manager

Well without the demo or other proof we can not do much about the ban unless he is a repeat offender . Go search harder for the demo

5. walking eagle

walking eagle

did not hear any one say turn off hacks that i dont even use, how hard is it for someone to be good at this game. but thanks for your times guys

6. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

You will be unbanned as the admin did not supply a demo. Icebrand please always ensure that when banning for anything permanent (aimbot, etc) that you have a demo that shows 100% proof. If any doubt then post the demo first and if they are found hacking they'll be manually banned.