1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

model skins?

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Source' started by some kittens(The Doctor), Jun 29, 2013.

1. Sup. my Counter Strike: source name and tf2 name is The Doctor. don't confuse me with "The Doctor" who is another user on this site.

Anyways, I was on the CSS deathrun server and was talking with the admin and he was telling me about this forum. so I went and checked it out. and I have some model addition ideas for the server's !store ability.

Model ideas:
    -"crysis" main character model.
    -"predator" and/or "alien" models.
    -a fish

I'd hope that you guys would consider my ideas. if not, its not a big deal. please message me if you guys do consider and/or apply my ideas.

Have A Great day!!

-some kittens(the doctor)

2. EpicScav

EpicScav

I don't play on the deathrun server a lot. But I think adding those models is a great idea.

3. MagikShot69

MagikShot69 I put the G in OD that's why they call me GOD!!

Just gotta get the server more populated before we add more download time to the server

4. CozMic

CozMic Member

I think another good model skin is a giant banana :p id play as one and so would some friends of mine who play on deathrun

5. Sir_Caleb

Sir_Caleb Member

I think more models would be cool. More models means more variety ;)

6. I would like to see some new skins and some new trails. I would enjoy being a Fish x3