1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Store database corrupted

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Source' started by Woody, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

The store database was recently corrupted giving everyone rings shots and head flames. I had to revert to an old database that was pre "uber effects", but was able to import all the current data.

If you previously donated over $20.00 USD to the community and purchased ring shots or head flames, please post here and let me know. I will be able to set you back up. I know over 200+ players had ring shots and head flames, but did not purchase them. For this reason I am only able to set players back up who had donated to the community. There is no way for me to distinguish who had purchased them and who had received them from the glitch.

In short, ring shots and head flames were removed from everyone's inventory. Your credits and all other items were not affected.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

2. Boosted

Boosted Admіn Monitor Manager Community Manager

Thats why none of my stuff was working . I lost my RIM JOBS ( RING SHOTS) and my HEAD CRABS ( HEAD FLAMES )

3. EpicScav

EpicScav

I didn't notice everyone having ringshots and head flames

4. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

This is only for ZombieMod. It only happened recently, as in a few hours ago.

5. EpicScav

EpicScav

6. i had purchased the rings shots