1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Quake Sounds for CSS Pub?

Discussion in 'Servers & Website Suggestions' started by Sir_Caleb, Oct 24, 2013.

?

Would you like Quake sounds in the Pub server?

1. Yes.

50.0%
  2. No.

33.3%
  3. Maybe.

16.7%
  1. Sir_Caleb

Sir_Caleb Member

Hey guys, I have seen some quake sounds on some other servers and they were COOL. Like, "First Blood", "Double Kill', and stuff like "RAMPAGE!" With the Male and the Female voice. It is just very cool, and I think it would be a great addition to the pub server and maybe attract some more players! I just think it would add some sparkle to the pub server. What do you all think? Do you think we could get this to work Woody?

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Quake sounds are easy. Are they needed though? They add to the download of the server.

If you guys want them I can put them on.

3. Sir_Caleb

Sir_Caleb Member

I constantly play on the Pub, and in my opinion I think the sounds will give a little more reason to play on the pub.

4. xx(fight)xx

xx(fight)xx Member

Looks like my vote brought yes closer ENJOY CALEB

5. X Ja mofo

X Ja mofo Senior Admin

waste of time, quake sounds get annoying.

6. DANNY(xXx)

DANNY(xXx)

the only one i think is funny is when you kill someone with a nade and it says touchdown

7. Sir_Caleb

Sir_Caleb Member

How about adding ones that are not so often? Or a setting to turn it off for that individual person? Like adding one of the little notification in the chatbox telling how to turn it off.