1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

AWP

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Source' started by Toad, Sep 11, 2013.

?

Remove the AWP

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Toad

Toad

Can we remove the AWP?

2. I cannot stand the AWP, people may complain about it, but I've seen plenty of servers that don't have the AWP that are always full of people.. I think it'd be fun for the Warmups to be strictly AWPs and then once the games on get rid of them.

3. X Ja mofo

X Ja mofo Senior Admin

Even though I HATE AWPS!!! but its apart of the game. I usually try to beat them with a scout, since a scout is a lot faster. Or Sneak around and RAPE THEM!

4. DANNY(xXx)

DANNY(xXx)

i agree with mofo. yeah it sucks cause you get people that get in the server and thats pretty much all they use like my stepson. i know he gets on the server and thats what he uses. the awp and the auto add a challenge to the map. instead of just defusing the bomb or saving hostages you have someone with an awp to kill to. the pub server with the awp is a good chance for the scrim team to practice against other people using an awp not just playing against other people on the scrim team using an awp cause after awhile it becomes no challenge.

5. Meow :3

Meow :3 Member

I also really hate the AWP because some times on the zombiemod server people would camp high places and use a AWP. [​IMG]

6. Sir_Caleb

Sir_Caleb Member

I've stopped using the AWP, because I like the Scout a whole lot better now. But, think about as in terms of a stack? A AWP can be a game changer for the one who is being stacked. (Unless the enemy team are complete douch-bags and uses the AWP aswell lol)

7. Sleetz

Sleetz

I wouldn't complain if the AWP was gone. Just saying.

8. Dots

Dots

awps in my eyes is cheap 1 hit kill . get rid of them.. just saying