1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Upheld Ban Appeal - apostolic18

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by apostolic18, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apostolic18

apostolic18

Link to your ban, mute, or gag:
    Detailed reason why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    Hey VG. I used to be a frequent player on the ZombieMod server. Granted, my behavior was immature, but it's been a long time and things have changed for me. I can assure you that my actions will not be repeated, and I would really appreciate getting unmuted so I can communicate with the other players. Again, i'm sincerely sorry for my past actions, and it won't happen again.

I am currently looking forward to playing on the server again, and can't wait to chat!​

2. Boosted

Boosted Admіn Monitor Manager Community Manager

I still say nope , as you still act a fool and try to troll through the chat . You even have your buddies doing the same ! Nothing has changed .

3. apostolic18

apostolic18

You only say no because you have accumulated a personal hate for me and my friends. Other players on the server can vouch that I've changed for the better. You, however, continue to pursue this childish grudge and ( I'll bet my money on it ) I believe you're just going to try and do anything you can to keep me muted. It would be great if we could be friends, you know.

4. Boosted

Childish nope , dislike yes . After you have to ban / kick / mute / gag someone so many times , certain things have to stick , and muting you is one . Like I told your buddies the other day if they don't stop the trolling and using the N word they will be muted right along side you . You have had plenty of chances to prove yourself . Just come into the server and enjoy the game play . I don't have to try and make things up about you , you have already proven yourself .

5. apostolic18

apostolic18

It's annoying having to stop and type whenever I need to tell the player next to me how and where I want to cade. And resorting to text whenever I want to join in on conversation with my friends is almost degrading. I'm done breaking the rules, and getting unmuted would be great. That's all I have to say about that.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Member

Apostolic, I was generous last time you got muted and i helped you out hoping you would change. Even if boosted has accumulated hate for you and your buddies, even for him you have to earn it. This is what happens when you don't pay attention to what you're doing.

7. apostolic18

apostolic18

Yeah, I understand. Which is why I had a change at heart. I know that I'm done breaking the server rules, I just need a chance to prove myself.

8. Toad

Toad

I agree with Boosted.

9. 5odsm

5odsm Damn. Member

I agree with myself

10. Diablo

Diablo

I also agree with boosted. Started shit with me today. I suggest putting a gag on him also.

11. apostolic18

apostolic18

Diablo you were literally trolling me and other players that were on at the time. There are other people who saw.

12. Diablo

Diablo

You can have woody or gotcha look at the chat logs, People (including you) were freaking out about a kid who yelled in his mic, he was warned by an admin. I suggested to go into your playerlist and mute him if you had a real problem with it. He wont be instantly muted unless it was a bigger amount of mic spam then he was doing. You calling me a bitch for suggesting this was plain stupid. You obviously still have issues. There was no trolling on my end in anyway here.

13. Boosted

Alls I can say Spotless , is that you , Acid and your other buddy are working on other things perm besides a mute .

14. apostolic18

apostolic18

Diablo I told you to stop bitching because you kept telling him to "shut the fuck up"

15. apostolic18

apostolic18

And Boosted, what my friends choose to do is none of my business, and they are NOT my responsibility. I know for a fact that I (me), have chosen to follow the rules, and I just want to get unmuted. I enjoy playing on zombiemod, but communication through chat in-game is a HUGE handicap that is no longer necessary for me. If you want to punish my friends, just do it! But don't hold me accountable for their actions, please.

16. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Seeing how the majority of the community dislikes you, your mute will be upheld.

You may appeal again in a month.

Happy Gaming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.