1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

PS4 Community

Discussion in 'Console Platforms' started by CrzyF!re., Jul 26, 2015.

1. CrzyF!re.

CrzyF!re.

Talking to a few other members asking around about their consoles i have found that many people in VG DO have a Ps4 or xbox.. i was wondering if there was any way that we could sort of dip our toe in console gaming... and increase members... i see alot of other clans doing it now a days.... is this something any one else would be interested in?

2. W^nks

W^nks

Personally I don't use any consoles.

3. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

I don't do consoles either, and I honestly don't see how consoles would benefit us as it's not like we can host any community servers for them that i'm aware of.

4. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

How would we expand into this?

5. Khan

Khan

I likewise do not play on console.

6. CrzyF!re.

CrzyF!re.

I believe as far as expanding goes, there are ostable servers you can make for games like BAttlefield 3,4 and Hardline. i have hosted many servers like this previously. that way you can add what materials you want to the server and advertise VG in the same way... those of you who may not be familiar with console gaming probably dont know how or where to start when it comes to gaming communities, but in the fair bit of clans i have been in the past few years ranging from small friendly communities of about 10 to 20 people all the way to hundreds of member community's and they all have team speak, and they all play PC games etc.... i dont know if it will work.. but im just trying to think outside the box where people may think that its a stupid idea, i on the other hand think that this type of diversity is what some gamers out there may be looking for... a clan, or group of friends who share the same interests on pc. and are also able to do so on any other gaming platform they choose. i dont think we NEED servers on other games to expand, but if you looked at some other communities, and how far out reached they are in the gaming world, they are known every where, therefore they are the most sucessful aswell.... and its not JUST about who plays or has a console in our community, more so about the people that DO have a console, that are most likely going to have a computer. therefore may get interested in our community. therefore bringing more funds and people to us.

7. CrzyF!re.

CrzyF!re.

i only use battlfe field as an example, i know there are other games that run the saeme way!

8. Zortamos

Zortamos Messor Member

I have PS4 <3

9. CrzyF!re.

CrzyF!re.

WOOOOO

10. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

I have an ancient PS3 that I never play :p

• Like Like x 1
  11. CrzyF!re.