1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Upheld Ban Appeal - 22.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by 22., May 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 22.

Link to your ban, mute, or gag:
    Detailed reason why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    So boosted banned me for a week apparently. We were playing on beach city and i was in the room with the window secret. I was sitting in the corner of it with the 2 boxes that are in there already to hold zombies off of me and he kept pushing them off me. I didn't say anything. Then I had the 2 boxes that are already in there set up to block zombies from me around the entrance. (NOTE: it was not blocking the entrance and other members can vouch for me as they entered it themselves). He was saying i blocked the entrance to it and i disagreed and he got mad so he banned me. If you could take a look at this, i'd really appreciate it. I've been playing in this server for wayyy too long now and its kinda sad that a member gets treated like this.​

2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

3. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

22 you're a known antagonist and rule breaker. We will need to wait for @Boosted to chime in on this. tg

4. Boosted

Boosted Admіn Monitor Manager Community Manager

He would not stop propping up a known spot . I asked him to stop he continued since he made this small entry way for them to just step in . When I asked him again not to he insisted on calling me a fag , and said he was going to do it again . I have had enough of him being a fool in the server . He is a clan member and should respect the server just like others not feel he is above the law . Also the boxes this is not a hide and seek server we have a sever for that . I tell you that all the time . You just insist on thinking the rules are ment for you to bend them to your advantage .

5. Boosted

Yes take a look at the chat logs guys . You not only had the blocks you had the dryer also . They can not jump over the props and it makes the spot void . If you want to get technical you should have been banned months ago for using the bots to kill you when a player was going to or just plain leaving the server ruing the game . Yes your own buddies complained about you doing it

6. Drac OPZ

Agreed, the week ban can stick as a warning to rethink of your actions. If you persist to cause problems you will be removed and added to the perm ban list. So straighten up your act!

7. Boosted

He removed his tag already so it showed where his mind was anyways

8. Drac OPZ

Alright, removed and demoted. Thanks!

9. 22.

lol k :happy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.