1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Reviewed Thank you treborz prop breaking

Discussion in 'Report Center' started by Slenderman00, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Slenderman00

Slenderman00

i was building a tower and i fell off, then he deliberately destroys my props right infront of me and saying "place more boxes" so im guessing he just wanted to break more of my props. Pretty self explanitory

Attached Files:

• game.dem
      File size:
      679.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Slenderman00

Slenderman00

treborz prop breaking/disrupting gameplay

this time he shoots my props once so i start recording and building up again and he shoots them again completely obvious that he doesn't know the rules and just keeps saying "get off my dick" and "youre taking a zombie game seriously?" i think witht eh amount of rules hes broken in the past 10 minutes is enough for at least a 2 day ban.

Attached Files:

3. Slenderman00

Slenderman00

treborz lasremines in crouch spot

you can see in the demo i clearly told him that he couldnt have it and he just asi d"i can" and i continued to tell hi it was against the rules and he just ignored me so i infected him and it destroyed on its own :)

Attached Files:

4. Slenderman00

Slenderman00

He continued to prop break even after deoxy got on and told him not to do it. Pretty self explanatory again.

Attached Files:

• game.dem
      File size:
      516.7 KB
      Views:
  5. Slenderman00

Slenderman00

treborz disrupting gameplay

once again he comes along, jumps on my head then places boxes on me and over me saying "dont break it" "dont break it" and i told him its disrupoting gameplay etc etc and he just says "im playing just fine"

Attached Files:

• game.dem
      File size:
      684.7 KB
      Views:
  6. Slenderman00

Slenderman00

treborz/stickfrog/bandit

bandit was breaking my props, then treborz did, then stickfrog did, then they started placing boxes on me breaking them themselves and saying i did it, which you can clearly see and hear, admitting to breaking my stuff, and so on, the video is right there.

Attached Files:

7. Slenderman00

Slenderman00

treborz lasremines in crouch spot again

once again he breaks the rules

Attached Files:

• game.dem
      File size:
      656.9 KB
      Views:
  8. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Please do NOT make mutiple topics about the same person. Just create one topic and post any related information to that topic. I went ahead and merged all your separate topics.

9. Slenderman00

Slenderman00

My bad, it happened over the course of an hour and i have my record button set to "record game" and it would have wrote over it.

10. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

This first demo shows that he was breaking props. However it does not show that you put them there. Therefore this first demo could be improved.

The second demo does show that someone has shot your props, but it was hard to tell who did it. This is because there were also a couple of bots near where you were boxing up. Likewise this demo could be improved.

Now this one actually shows us that he does have lms in a crouch spot. This is a good demo cause it's shows us sufficient evidence.

This one shows who actually broke your props. This is a good demo.

In this case if they place boxes on you deliberately like that you can break the boxes.

In this case if they place boxes on you deliberately like that you can break the boxes.

This demo shows us enough evidence that he did indeed have lms in crouch spots.

11. Slenderman00

Slenderman00

Isnt placing props on people considered disrupting gameplay which is also against the rules?

12. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

Like I have stated before. In that particular case you can break the boxes that they are placing on you.

13. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

But yes that is considered disrupting gameplay and can get annoying. Though we usually only raise an issue about it if its excessive.

14. Slenderman00

Slenderman00

They were literally following me around doing it untill i eventually zteled away and hid