1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

CS:GO deathmatch server?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DCB1227_the swag, May 2, 2017.

1. I have been playing CS:GO on my new steam account again and was wondering if we could get a DEATHMATCH server hosted

• Like Like x 1
  2. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

Thats what im saying

3. Puper

Puper

DM servers and 1v1 servers are quite popular. Might want to look into one.

4. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

We thought about this a while back, but with there already being so many other ones already we figured it would be hard to get a player base started.

5. catfish

catfish Member

We should just get a arena server to be hosted.

6. InstantDeath

InstantDeath

What about changing it up and doing Domination Deathmatch? It wouldn't be hard to update it for CS:GO

7. {Grover}

{Grover} Member

VG needs a Roblox server :)

8. InstantDeath

InstantDeath

Honestly, If i had to choose between a Garry's mod server and a Roblox server, I would choose the Garry's Mod server. I can do far more in that than a Roblox server could.

Back on to the topic though:
    A Domination Deathmatch server would be ideal as its unique gameplay that doesn't stray too far from what everyone wants to play--deathmatch. It makes it unique by focusing a core part in money, and not just by using money to buy weapons. The game is broken down to even what payment you get based on what weapon you use. The inclusion of the lives system enables a flow of play that steers the gameplay away from just mindless killing of the enemy team. The unique spawn system gives the player more control over where they spawn and how they spawn. The ATM system allows your team to live and die together. If your team gets dominated, you are done.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  9. {Grover}

{Grover} Member

It was a sarcastic question if you couldn't tell from the smiley. Even if VG could get involved in roblox, we would have to have our own community and multiple servers to make it any good. Other than that, I bet Roblox could do more than Gmod if you took time to fully play it.

10. InstantDeath

InstantDeath

No, I couldn't tell. You forgot your sarcasm tag. /s

11. Sirus

Sirus Me-mee Member

That Would Be A Great Idea To Be Honest!