1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Banned Player Report - SlutDiva

Discussion in 'Report Center' started by Meepminer, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Meepminer

Meepminer

Player Name:
    SlutDiva
    SteamID:
    STEAM_0:0:61166472
    Time:
    ~11:00pm 7/17/17
    Servers:
    TF2 MarioKart
    Detailed Explanation with Screenshots/Demos::
    This should be a good example of someone who actually has hacks to those who file false reports.

I uploaded two .dem files because SlutDiva was being boring up in the glass sky box.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/08ytdhu5hanngba/AACbJYwfDo-UacoPKwiXafPya?dl=0

There are a few things to look out for when watching this demo. While the player was using a Machina, I found it odd that he never stops scoping in, aiming at walls and the floor 80% of the time. I don't remember the spectator latency being this bad, but it might be part of the reason he shoots nowhere near his targets when he kills someone.
    I've also noticed that SlutDiva tends to follow people through walls with his scope, without ever actually seeing them and guessing where they'll end up.

If I remember correctly, ticks 25000, 26000, and 31000 were juicy, if you want to skip around.

Near the end of the second .dem clip, before SlutDiva disconnects from the server, they activate some kinda spinbot or somethin' while they're on the hill in the real skybox. Maybe he just has a real big sensitivity because he plays only while scoped, I dunno.​

2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Banned, thanks!