Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Todays Dinner

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Drac OPZ, Jan 12, 2016.

1. - \/G - Nameless Pan

- \/G - Nameless Pan Member

Tacos with the meat from the head of a cow (Tacos de Cabeza) with salt, a drink of your choice (recommend mineral drinks) with a Bean burrito

• Like Like x 1
  2. killa sodas - cherry coke

killa sodas - cherry coke Murderer Member

3. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

sounds delicious!

I'll have to start posting suppers Ive been making lol

4. killa sodas - cherry coke

haha thanks! get on that cooking!
    Last night was Angel hair pasta with brown butter sauce, mizithra cheese, parm-romano cheese, mushrooms, and chicken.

• Like Like x 1
  5. killa sodas - cherry coke

OPZ! Where them dinner posts at!?

6. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Lol I again completely forgot and I just made a great dish two days ago. Rosemary crisp chicken breasts w/ baked red potatos and mixed veggies on the side. I'm planning on just making generic tacos today lol. However, this sunday I might make something good if I have time and invite the family over.

7. killa sodas - cherry coke

haha. That's dope! We may have to start posting pictures on this thread too. I had cereal last night..haha

8. Luc1f3r_662

Luc1f3r_662 Server Manager

I had chick fil a lmao