Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Demoted Guests - Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Guests, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Guests

Guests Member Apprentice Admin

GameME Profile Link:
    What server would you like to become admin on?:
    GunGame
    I have read and understand the admin guidelines/conduct linked above:
    Yes
    Do you have a mic?:
    Yes
    English is my main language or I can speak it fluently:
    Yes
    I understand that I am responsible for anything done on my account:
    Yes
    What do you expect your job to be as an admin?:
    Monitor and maintain the peace and balance of the server.
    To me this means ensuring enforcement of our values, meaning rule #2.” Respect all members and players”, and removing users who are impeding the peace, camaraderie of our community.
    What is the appropriate action needed for a mic/chat spammer?:
    Mute them. If the behavior continues, ban them until they modify their behavior to respect all server rules and players mic space.
    If you hear news there is a hacker, what actions would you take?:
    Remove them and report them to admins and on to our community forums to alert our community users/players.

2. killa sodas - cherry coke

killa sodas - cherry coke Murderer Member

3. Guests

Thanks!

4. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Hello Guest, we'll leave this application open for the time being but just show you're going to be active in game and on the forums for a little before we proceed with the admin application.

5. Guests

Great! No problem, I'll be here for sure. Thank you for considering me!

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

You're still active on both the servers and the forums, welcome to the admin team!

A few thing I need you to get done before your training

Be sure you are getting in Discord whenever you are in-game, so you can be trained!

7. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Please reapply if you're still interested.

8. killa sodas - cherry coke

killa sodas - cherry coke Murderer Member

What's crazy is that I used to see him in game quite often before he applied. After he applied, I seen him twice and then he fell off of the face of the Earth.

9. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

I know right, and he was such a great guy and great player to play with. I'm not sure what happen, he was so active and always a cheerful ball of fun to play with. Made me laugh!