1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Its Been a long time...

Discussion in 'Hellos and Goodbyes' started by Jay, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Jay

Jay Member

Missed all y'all old fellas. just got out the military, and with much more time on my hands i could probably come back to vg :3. i dont think a lot of y'all remember me tho.. its been like 2-3 years. but i've come back and yeah

2. {Grover}

{Grover} Member

Howdy sailor, and welcome back!

3. Jay

Jay Member

i honestly missed playing with silver and danny...

4. {Grover}

{Grover} Member

People come and people go, but its still nice to see someone return after a long period of time.

5. Jay

Jay Member

thanks man

6. Jay

Jay Member

I dont remember the name grover when i was playing back then

7. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Damn Jay it's been a long time! How have you been?

8. Jay

Jay Member

Been good brother just got out the navy, i might be moving to cali soon. make me a member again, im back on my old monstrous pc so i have some time to spend on css.

9. Jay

Jay Member

how you been?

10. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Oh you fucker, so you don't miss playing with me huh? Danny came back playing on Zmod server for a few months with me. He then vanished again without saying anything so not sure what happened there. I miss him myself, he was always a cheerful guy to play with and talk to.

Though, he did have a child so that could be the reason.

11. Jay

Jay Member

I do miss you man. I wanted to talked to you on discord but you weren’t on. Hurry up and get on. I’ll be home in like 30-40 mins

12. Drac OPZ

I won't be on tonight, sorry man i've been quite busy the past few months it's been hectic you can check my playtime I haven't been on cs:s or any other game barely at all. Moved to a new house and work plus I have a family member that just found out a few days ago has cancer so been helping them get ready for winter.

13. Jay

Jay Member

Congrats on you getting settled into a new house man. I’ll be praying for you and your family member man. One of my family member has cancer and is going through chemotherapy atm. Hope everything goes well for you and I’m sure it’ll work out in the end!

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Drac OPZ

I might make a post in the near future of our new costume built home.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Boosted

Boosted Admіn Monitor Manager Community Manager

Oh This Motha Fucker . I don't really get on my computer too often these days . Its usually my son , but welcome home !

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jay

Jay Member

Glad you still remember me lol hope everything’s well