1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Finally Got A New PC But With Some Problems

Discussion in 'Technical Support/Help Desk' started by Dax_, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Dax_

Dax_

Inventory:

It's a 16GB of RAM and AMD Ryzen 7 processor aswell as a AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics card.My pc has a 1TB hard drive aswell to hold large program files,but I am limited to go to websites that take too long to load.I think I might not be close enough to the router, any suggestions?

2. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

So I'm assuming that you can't go to some sites because of load times?

Wifi signal could be an issue what does your connection strength look like? Be sure if you bought a separate wifi card that the drivers are up to date. If it is the signal you can get a range extender or physically moving closer. Ideally you would want a hardwired connection but that's not always possible.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dax_

Dax_

Inventory:

Yeah I can go to a very few sites such as YouTube for example,I can also be able to go to google's search engine,but for some reason I can't go to steam and websites in general.I tried moving the PC closer,but no luck.

4. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

I would try hardwired Ethernet if you can and test that. If it still is acting up it could be a settings within your router or pc that isn't allowing something to load which could just be windows updates for html5 since i believe most stream sites use that now. Idk I'm not entirely familiar with networking but just an assumption.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Also check your firewall/anti-virus.

• Like Like x 1