Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Unbanned Ban Appeal - Parasitic

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Parasitic, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Parasitic

Parasitic

Your SteamID:
    STEAM_0:1:156372352
    Detailed reason why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    I was just playing the gun game like i would normally play. Then out of the blue i get banned, note I do not use in-game sound when playing source or community servers. The reason for this being is i am just jamming out to music while playing for fun. There was no warning in thee chat and i have 0 clue if there was a verbal warning and if there was i have no clue what it was for.​

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

3. Parasitic

Parasitic

I didn't mean to reply to that my bad.

4. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Yes, was called in by someone saying he was walling.

5. Parasitic

Parasitic

I swear on my life I was not and I will not ever wall in my life. There are common choke points on the 3 maps I played I only remember the pyramid and the last one where there was a middle and two sides but 4 ways to enter the middle. It may have seemed like I was walling because I would continuously peek other angles to try and find someone. Like I said I do not and will not ever wall in my entire life i cherish the fun of others more so I need to play more relaxed so people think i'm not walling and just a casual player. Then I can do that.

6. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Didn't see anything specific in the demos that looked like wall hacking. You've been unbanned.

Happy Gaming :)