1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Unbanned Ban Appeal - Ghost

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Ghost, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Ghost

Ghost

Your SteamID:
    STEAM_0:0:22275119
    Detailed reason why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    1. Username: at the time of the ban it was No Fucks Ban 'Em All

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22275119

3. Why you should be unbanned: Just curious as to why i was banned in the first place.

4. Any other information you would like to include: checked ur ban list and i have no other bans, and every past ip that i have used that i can find. Not sure if it was just because of my name, in which case i apologize and would have changed it had i known that such a name isn't appropriate on your servers. Also checked throughout the forums for anything that would pop up with my steam, previous names, and skimmed through a good majority of the report player threads hoping one was about me just to see if that was the case and that came up empty as well. :c I've never used hacks in any way, shape or form so i'm just curious if i was banned out of random or if it's because i happen to have another steam account that i use for cs:go. Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.​

2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

There was another account previously banned using the same ip address as you.

3. Ghost

Ghost

oh wow. currently i use my phone to tether, so im curious as to what the ip was. how long ago was the ban if u don't mind me asking?

4. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Your IP ban was realted to an old TF2 ban from 2 years ago. You've been unbanned. Happy Gaming.

• Like Like x 1