1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Temp Banned ZM Admin Abuse

Discussion in 'Report Center' started by sUbZer0, Jul 22, 2012.

1. sUbZer0

sUbZer0

I was banned from ZM By Boosted for doing nothing wrong, I can't believe you guys would find nothing wrong with that! Even with Gotcha in the server it dident stop Boosted from banning me from both the server and Teamspeak. You guys need to look in on who you set as admins. It's ridiculous.

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Boosted I have removed both of your post, as none of what you said was needed. I'm not sure what was said or whats going. Gotcha will handle this though, as I'm sure he knows whats going on.

3. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

You were banned by a community vote on zombie for a half hour. I have perm banned you from Teamspeak on part for complaining about our clan on our servers and members of \/G. Teamspeak is for use for our gaming group and not for your personal use to complain about us. You well know the rules and one of those is admin disrespect is and always will be a bannable offense.

4. Boosted

Boosted Admіn Monitor Manager Community Manager

yes Gotcha was in there woody !

5. Woody

Inventory:

Gotcha has it handled!

Subzero, Only gotcha and myself can ban from teamspeak. We have warned you multiple times to stop complaining, disrespecting the clan/members/admins among other things. If you continue it will most likely be a permanent ban from the servers, I told you awhile back to stop talking and just play the game.

6. sUbZer0

sUbZer0

I understand, but i never complained about you guys in Teamspeak, and i would never do so, and for Admin disrespect, i came into the Zm server and boosted started talking crap to me, if any thing that should not of even happened.

7. Woody

Inventory:

Topic Locked. You understand what you did, if you continue the ban will be permanent.

8. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

I heard the back and forth but consider this Subzero...Boosted is an admin and a member or this clan. You were banned by the community playing at the time. Break our rules and it will be me next time banning you. Topic locked.