1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Temp Banned XJA mofo needs to be re-admin trained

Discussion in 'Report Center' started by Swag King, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Swag King

Swag King Member

Kid breaks my cade after i dont let him in and XJA doesnt do anything while watching it happen, later bans me for blocking the kid that broke my cade. terrible admin, admin abuse

2. X Ja mofo

X Ja mofo Senior Admin

^ PLEASE stfu. I was watching someone else.

3. Swag King

Swag King Member

Im sure  :D

4. X Ja mofo

X Ja mofo Senior Admin

I wasnt the one that banned you, so get it straight before you accuse someone.

5. Swag King

Swag King Member

Silver why would you ban me ? the kid broke my cade so i later break 'my cade' (the one he stole) and you ban me not him.

6. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

You stood right in front of him to block him from getting in. If you didn't block him maybe he wouldn't have broke your cade to begin with. Then you leave and he builds a cade. So you go back and shoot his cade. Also you are a member you should know the rules.

7. X Ja mofo

X Ja mofo Senior Admin

^ its true, you should know the rules. Remember admins have lives too, so :p

8. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

Ten minute ban to get the point across that you don't break others cades. If you have a problem with someone in game let us know and don't assume someone is watching. Our admins do more than you know Swag so cut them a break and be respectful. We have your back Swag as you wear our tag.

9. X Ja mofo

X Ja mofo Senior Admin

^ translation, Meow MEow MeOw MeeeOW  Meoow no no no no, meow MeOw, Mew mew Pew pew, Meozow.

10. Charlie Boy

Charlie Boy Member

lol, your awesome MOFO

11. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory: