Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Dax_
Last Activity:
Oct 10, 2019
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Inventory:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 78 96
Dislike 4 0
Agree 14 27
Funny 16 30
Ding! 1 2
Winner 3 8
Furry 0 0
Informative 2 7
Wizard 0 0
Friendly 0 0
Useful 1 1
Optimistic 2 0
Creative 1 0
Birthday:
Jun 12, 1993 (Age: 30)

Share This Page

Dax_

, Male, 30, from United States of America

I'm Back..... Sep 10, 2017

Dax_ was last seen:
Oct 10, 2019
    1. Dax_
      Dax_
      I'm Back.....
    2. Dax_
      Dax_
      rip Gene Wilder :(
    3. Dax_
      Dax_
      #ChooseTeamHeavy
    4. Dax_
      Dax_
      Happy 4th of the July everyone
    5. Dax_
      Dax_
      Happy Birthday To Sonic The Hedgehog
    6. Dax_
      Dax_
      Sony's E3 press conference did not dissapoint.Krato's beard was all that I needed to convince me.
    7. Dax_
      Dax_
      Finally saw Captain America Civil War, it was awsome and I can't wait for spiderman homecoming for 2017 and the black panther movie in 2018.
    8. Dax_
      Dax_
      May David Bowie rest peacefully January 8 1947 – January 10 2016
      1. Rogue likes this.
    9. Dax_
      Dax_
      Happy Birthday rain_yagami
    10. Dax_
      Dax_
      Happy ThanksGiving to all of you
    11. Dax_
      Dax_
      Happy Veterans Day
    12. Senpai
      Senpai
      Dax i never hacked on TF2 what happened is 3 years ago people started the command to unlock achievements and i was just on a random server and it advertised the command but not its purpose so as a young stupid kid i typed it in.. 3 years later Valve grew a brain and banned me 4 days ago (You locked the forum befor i can post this so i put it on your profile)
      1. Dax_ likes this.
      2. Dax_
        Dax_
        I apologize for that Senpai,I was jumping to conclusions in that thread.I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for accusing you of that,also I didn't lock the forum I believe it was @W^nks who closed it.I also hope W^nks accept this apology aswell.
        Oct 31, 2015
        Senpai likes this.
    13. Dax_
      Dax_
      Entered a raffle for a tf2 item, wish me luck.
      1. aa4life
        aa4life
        *Wishes luck violently
        Oct 31, 2015
    14. END
      END
      love your forum signature meme :)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. END
        END
        I just thought it was fitting, I don't want one myself
        Oct 25, 2015
      3. Dax_
        Dax_
        How about a bet Rain? Lets see if I can go a month without using the Direct Hit?
        Oct 25, 2015
      4. rain_yagami
        rain_yagami
        well i havent seen u in a while and that bet seems like u have something crafty and u r good with stock too u r just anoying with the DH thats why i always go kritz medic when u play XD ez kills and i dont like bets i always lose XD
        Oct 25, 2015
        Dax_ likes this.
    15. Dax_
      Dax_
      Happy Back To The Future Day :D
      1. aa4life likes this.
    16. Dax_
      Dax_
      I probably should've done the inktober thing of this month.
      1. Gavlan
        Gavlan
        I've done two or three but didn't really have the time for that much
        Oct 16, 2015
        Dax_ likes this.
      2. Dax_
        Dax_
        Gavlan you draw?
        Oct 16, 2015
      3. Gavlan
        Gavlan
        I dabble yes
        Oct 17, 2015
    17. Dax_
      Dax_
      I can't wait for Ash vs. Evil Dead on Oct 31!
    18. Dax_
      Dax_
      Getting a possible new computer.
      1. aa4life
        aa4life
        Good thing it isn't impossible!
        Oct 8, 2015
    19. Dax_
      Dax_
      I really need to be more active on the VG forums
      1. aa4life likes this.
    20. Dax_
      Dax_
      Only 8 days until Metal Gear Solid V comes out.... and then... it shall be free!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 12, 1993 (Age: 30)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Signature

[​IMG]