1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

You're Too Late $20 Worth of Steam Games Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Woody, May 12, 2013.

1. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Winner:
    matthijs1123

Video of the drawing:
    $20 Steam Game Giveaway - VigilanteGamers.net

[​IMG]

This month for our giveaway we will be giving one awesome individual $20 dollars worth of steam games. So what do you need to do to win it?

Simple... Make a post below stating your favorite steam game and why!
    The drawing will close May 31st 11:59PM PST. The winner will be drawn at random with a video being posted.

Drawing will close May 31st 11:59PM PST.
    Commenting more than once will get you disqualified/banned, please do not do so.

2. Dead Island cause i played it on the PS3 and XBox now i kinda want it on the PC

3. themidget22

themidget22

My favorite game is Team Fortress 2 because you can customize your classes however you please, and there is always something new to do in the games, or communities.

4. Vital Tacticz

Vital Tacticz

COD 4 because of how simple it is and how competitive it still is after all these years.

5. Hato Potato

Hato Potato

I would have to say Metro 2033. It's my favorite because the scare and the story line goes great with each other. Creepy tunnels and radioactive beast things :D

6. Sunrise

Sunrise

Hello :) Im Aaron and i am trying to get the game system shock 2, because i had the game on my old account and it was freaky as S%#@ and ive tried alotta games that are freaky, but this was a great game. I would buy it myself but my credit card isnt working and ima bit broke, but im trying to get it for me n a friend :) Thanks guys!

7. lolwut123

lolwut123

:)My fave game is TF2 really because of hats and items

8. cambomcb

cambomcb

My favourite steam game has to be Garry's Mod it's just amazing, the endless possibilities in your creations and it really brings out the creative side of people.

9. Jackstereo

Jackstereo

My favourite Game is Dota 2, because i like moba games

10. Smoku114

Smoku114

My favourite game?
    Of course it  is Warframe.
    It's amazing Shooter which I ever played. It's Mass Effect and Dead Space style.
    -SO many action,
    -cooperative missions,
    -A loooooot of weapon staff,
    -Your own Guard ( sentinel or Shade )
    -A lots of character ( warframes ) to choose and everyone have four special abilities,
    -Interesting upgrading system (mods),
    -Interestings events ( 1 big one was to kill 1 special enemy, there was a global counte and we did it and earn great reward)
    -Customize systems,
    -Workshop,
    -Two types of game:eek:nline with another players in party and solo,
    -F2P

So if you played Mass Effect or Dead Space series, this game is for you.
    Ty Best Regards
    Smoku114

11. My favourite game is tomb raider 3 because it is fairly scary at times and has lots of cool little secrets...

12. Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

My favorite steam game would be Garry's Mod because in Garry's Mod you get to be a builder/engineer/creator. You get to build houses, contraptions, cars, and anything you want. There are also many mods that allow you to build a computer store , a epic base for you and your friends , and more. Garry's Mod is basically one of the best sandbox games I have ever had the chance to play. Also it is one of the most realistic for building cars and things using the Wire Mod because you have to use gates and wiring techniques to build the best thing you can imagine and more. Garry's Mod lets you be the creator you never were and you get to see the creative sides of your friends.

13. A2DAY01D

A2DAY01D

Favorite game. Hmm. Has to be Star Wards republic commando. I think its on steam, and it is amazing. Its like halo, who stole some of there ideas, and COD. Best motha fuckin game ever.

14. godzillamikey

godzillamikey

My all time favorite game would have to be The Binding of Isaac for its difficulty and how I can just start up a game when I am bored

15. icetoa180

icetoa180

My favorite game on steam is TF2. Its a super fun, balanced class-based shooter that lets even the inexperienced players have a chance against the pros. Plus, its always growing and becoming better.

16. Daman2u

Daman2u

My favorite game is Don't Starve due to its challenge, and how addictive it is.

17. MachoNacho

MachoNacho

;)Hello my name is MachoNacho my favorite is gmod. ¿Why? I love gmod Because u Can build Awesome Stuff like Boats and cars. I love gmod Because you play whit your friends Games like Gmod tower and Roleplay Whit people In this game i can be myself And enjoy whit friends and forget all bad things of life and be happy

Thx

MachoNacho

18. RedScoutTF2

RedScoutTF2

I have many favorite Steam games but one of my all-time favorites is Rusty Hearts. Rusty Hearts is a Free-to-play MMORPG by Perfect World Entertainment. This game takes place in an apocalyptic and gothic atmosphere where you play as different characters with different weapons and skills. You can choose between Angela, a witch who uses a magic sword, glaive, and a scythe, a vampire named Frantz who uses a sword, axe, and twin swords, a werewolf named Tude who uses iron fists, and a con artist named Natasha who uses revolvers, musket, and weapon bags. There's a vast amount of dungeons to explore with tons of different enemies to fight with so many weapons and armor to choose from (no two weapons or armor are alike). You can even customize your character with clothes that have random buffs and to stand out from the crowd! Plus the soundtrack is amazing! Overall, Rusty Hearts is a great game with a great story. Try it out!

19. baconater1337

baconater1337

Personally I am a huge bf3 fan due to its intense teamwork focused multiplayer. My name is baconater prince of panage on steam.

20. cjbilletts

cjbilletts

My favorite steam game would have to be Garry's Mod. The reason for this is the game has only one purpose... to have fun. The simplicity and tools to monipulate the game is what everyone who plays, thinks is fun.