1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

2Fort and Orange - Down Temp

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Woody, May 17, 2014.

1. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

I went ahead and took 2Fort and Orange down. The recent valve TF2 update has fucked up all windows servers. The servers are crashing vanilla without any mods. Hopefully valve will push an update to them soon. Soon as an update is released I'll bring the servers back up

Keep in mind that all our CS:S servers are also on windows and seem to be crashing too. I'll leave them running as they're not as popular.

Please be patient.

EDIT: Servers are back up now! Sorry for the delay!

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

is this buggy update what could be causing the lag in the sk server? We've recently seen alot of random lag spikes that hasn't happened in a long time.

3. Woody

Inventory:

4. Woody

Inventory:

UPDATE: Valve just pushed an update. Servers will be restarted and brought back up. Hopefully this fixes the crashing!

5. Lyndexer

Lyndexer Pretty cool guy Member

Just wondering if the point system will be put back on said servers, as of today they were not on/available. Thanks!

6. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

Glad to see the servers back up.;)

7. Woody

Inventory:

The stats should sync back up shortly. They should actually be back on the servers now. Let me know if they are not though.