1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Admins

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Source' started by cold, Aug 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cold

cold Lord of Winterfell Member

FANTASTIC admins nowadays, guys. Seriously. Some guy breaks my cade (something that happens all day, every day, by the way), and admins sitting in the server do nothing. I say something about it, they do nothing. Then I nade the guy's cade, and I get banned. Great decision making @Commander Sheppherd.

2. Boosted

Boosted Admіn Monitor Manager Community Manager

first off it wasn't sheppard that banned you , it was myself , second you have been nothing but trouble in the server for the last 2 days . Follow the MOTD rules , do not exploit them and when you think no admins are on you can do as you want . When I warn you , you then want to bad mouth the admins . We have lives other then this game . No one cares that you make 200k a year either . Play the game the way it is ment and follow the rules . It's not that hard cold to stay on the map either . MAYBE AFTER THIS 10 MINUTE BAN YOU WILL COME BACK WITH A NEW MIND SET FOR THE RULES AND ENJOY BUDDY

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Thanks for chiming in Boosted was just about to tag shep lol

May I add, if someone is breaking the rules an admin does not respond, then get a screenshot or demo and fill out a report which is the reason why there is a report section on the forums. I find it pretty funny everyone bitches everyday about zmod and people breaking the rules but yet I see rarely any reports being done. If you don't report then there is nothing that can be done!

4. cold

Yeah, not hard to stay on the map - tell that to your own fucking members. YESTERDAY I was on that same map, and I only went to that spot because 2-3 VG members were doing it first. Also, you've obviously got something against me. I've been on that server for like 3 years, and I never have problems with anyone. Yet you just decide to pick on me and kick me rather than, I dunno, offering me the same courtesy that you offer everyone else, and send a goddamn message before kicking and banning? Why don't you grow up and stop power tripping

5. Drac OPZ

I understand your feelings. If someone else jumps off the bridge, you going to follow? Even though you know the outcome? I bet not! My advice would be to do what you know is right, and follow the motd rules. You breaking the rules along with those other 2-3 other individuals is showing new comers along with others thinking they can also do the same. That isn't even setting a proper example for others.

6. Boosted

I have offered the same knowledge to you plenty of times . We have never had an issue with you till you are asked to follow the rules . So what you are telling me is that since I wasn't on and members or players did it , it is my fault . Ha sure buddy . I said something to you a few days ago on another map and you did the same shit . Wanted to disrespect the admin you get banned . If they are caught doing the off the map crap they will be delt with the same way . Nothing I can do if I don't see it with my own eyes CORRECT ?

7. cold

It's difficult to know what is and isn't on map, especially when VG members do it. That particular map has teleporters on top of the roof when you jump over an invisible wall. Obviously the creator of the map planned on people going up there or they wouldn't have had teleporters. I don't care if it is or isn't on the map, the obvious problem here is that Boosted has it out for me in particular, and rather than sending a message asking me not to go there, he kicks me. Then rather than dealing with the person cade breaking, he sits there doing nothing till I throw a nade at his cade, then bans me.

8. Boosted

yup I got it out for you cold . It's because of all that money you told me you made yesterday . It made me butt hurt . The creator of the map did not make it for you to jump off the map . You have to also use crates just to jump over the invisible wall correct , cause what happens if you run into the wall ? Oh that's rite you get tele'ed back CORRECT ???? Yup just stay on the map , and that goes for every map . Oh and the persons cade you broke into first and then he did the same thing shot a window to get into where you where was the exact same thing you did to him , then you went below and naded his cade . So what part of that was ok for you to do

9. Drac OPZ

He should of warned you through admin chat before issuing a kick I agree. Also, just for future reference if you have a problem with an admin please do not post it publicly. Go to our report section as there is a report sub forum for reporting problems with admins etc that are completely confidential and only Woody can see them. It just helps eliminate drama on the forums. I'm going to lock this for now before arguing gets worse.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Boosted

I refuse to warn someone that has already been warned and has played on our sever for 3 years . Common sense they should know the rules . Not bend them to help themselves . As well as kill them self to avoid being a zombie .

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Boosted

Also I see no arguing here , just a friendly debate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.