1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Anyone else broke a bone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Semisane10, Jan 3, 2014.

?

Have You Ever Broke A Bone

1. Yes

70.0%
  2. No

30.0%
  1. Semisane10

Semisane10 Im Only Semi-insane

Hey guys i just broke my wrist and it split into 2 and one side of the bone went on top of other and i got surgeory for it already XD

2. DarkAngelx

DarkAngelx

OWWWWW FUCK! >< why post about it! nuuuu sorry so sorry to hear that OW! o_O
    I'm 23 never broke a bone in my life /knock on wood.

3. ⓄⓥⓔⓡⓈⓣⓨⓛⓔ

ⓄⓥⓔⓡⓈⓣⓨⓛⓔ - \/G - OverStyle Member

I've never broke a bone,but I've hit myself hard a lot of times and it felt like I did :/

4. Toad

Toad

I've broken my Elbow.

5. Lynx

Lynx Prepare to get Lynxifyed

I broke my Collar Bone.

6. Skelly

Skelly Spooky Scary Member

I broke my tailbone in like 4th grade.

It was field day, which if you remember, is a bunch of random outdoor activities.
    We all cycled over to the long-jump, which was just this pile of sand/dirt that we tried to jump as far as we could from a specific area.

When it was my turn to jump, I went pretty far, but when my when my legs hit the sand, they slid forward, so I sort of landed on my ass. The compacted dirt and sand was basically a rock, so when I landed, my tailbone shattered.

I couldn't sit properly for months. And there's nothing you can do about a broken tailbone, there's not a cast for your butt.

7. netswine

netswine

I broke my right pinky in a fist fight when I was in high school. That was back in 1989, and my pinky is still bent crooked and hurts when its very humid out. :(

8. Piggy

Piggy Member

I have broke the following:
    • Toe (twice)
    • Finger (twice)
    • Leg (tibia)
    • Wrist

The most painful for me by far was the wrist. You have my sympathy.

9. Riptide

Riptide Resident beta tester Member

Im really happy to say i havent. My arms, legs and fingers bend farther than people normally have the capacity for so I'm going to say that this is a big contributing factor.

10. Dots

Dots

i have broke both femurs and 4 ribs and my collar bone when i was 18 .