1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Unbanned Ban Appeal - amp

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by amp, Apr 13, 2017.

1. amp

amp

Your SteamID:
    STEAM_0:0:23613767
    Detailed reason why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    My profile speaks for itself. I have NEVER been banned from any site before. There is NO duplicate account. This is the ONE and only account I use. Either there is an issue with an automated program that would place such a ban or the judgement of the administrator who personally placed this ban is is faulty at best or vindictive if it was place without proper vetting. Im not sure how you prove a negative​

2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Another account was banned from sharing the same IP with a multi-hack. I noticed your IP address changes often, are you using a vpn?

3. amp

amp

Yes I do, for movies and what not. Does that screw up the steam account?

4. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Did you have the VPN running while playing?

Others use VPN's to cheat on alt accounts so they don't get caught on their mains. Which if another uses the same IP will get auto banned. I have went a head and removed your ban.

Please do not use a VPN for any future connections to our servers or you will most likely be auto banned again and It will not be removed a second time. Happy gaming!

5. amp

amp

cool, thanx, I will do that