1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Unbanned Ban Appeal - crackers

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by crackers, Jan 14, 2018.

1. crackers

crackers

Your SteamID:
    STEAM_0:1:9814604
    Detailed reason why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    1. Username: crackers

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9814604

3. Why you should be unbanned: I have no idea why I was banned. I was playing gungame, and all of a sudden, banned. I looked through the console after and didn't see any chat or warnings or anything. I play with the sound down, but I didn't see any voice chat any time near when it happened.
    EDIT: Found the post from Drac on why I was banned. Thank you for giving a reason, at least I'm not wondering if it was a mistake or due to my name or something.
    I replied in the other thread.​

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  2. crackers

crackers

So, I've replied in the thread from the mod who banned me, and started this thread. Haven't had any reply or progress with this. I would really like to know if my ban is going to be reviewed.

3. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

I'll take a look at the demo

4. crackers

crackers

I feel as though I've been patient (being busy at work has helped with that), but there hasn't been any progress towards my appeal in over a month. This is quite frustrating for me when I do get the opportunity to play a few rounds of GG because I can't.

5. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Unbanned. Sorry for the delay.

6. killa sodas - cherry coke

killa sodas - cherry coke Murderer Member

Congrats on the unban