Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Unbanned Ban Appeal - SneakyLilBastard

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by SneakyLilBastard, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Your SteamID:
    U:1:10274218
    Detailed reason why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    1. Username:

SneakyLilBastard

2. Steam ID:
    U:1:10274218

3. Why you should be unbanned:
    The ban says Reason [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
    I have only one account, how does one duplicate an account? The steamID listed in the ban does not match mine, is the ban against that account?

4. Any other information you would like to include:
    I have played SC:S with this account for 17 years. Its the only one I have. I will gladly provide any other information needed.​

2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

3. I do not know who "The Clown" is but one of the 'also played as' I know. My 14yo has been trading accounts with friends. He wont be playing anymore.

4. Drac OPZ

Pretty sure you do know "The Clown". I wanted to see how honest you would be, you have the account on friends list.

[​IMG]

5. I honestly had no idea as I did not look past the 'also played as' list. I then asked my son about it and he said it was someone he was trading accounts with. That IS my son (he changed his name and I did not know it) and he will now lose his steam account.

6. Drac OPZ

I have issued a reversal, if you happen to get banned again for the same reason you will not be reversed a second time. Happy Gaming!

7. Thank you. I wont be using the same IP as him any time soon (hes grounded from steam till he doesn't live in my house (yes seriously))