Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Upheld Ban Appeal - sweatymeatloaf

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by sweatymeatloaf, Apr 30, 2017.

1. sweatymeatloaf

sweatymeatloaf

Your SteamID:
    STEAM_0:0:199970996
    Detailed reason why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    I think i shouuld be unbaned because i feel sad that i cant play with my friends and i really want to play in th VG community.If i can get the oppurtunity to get unbaned it would be and honor and i will respect the VG community and never do anything slick ever again.Thank you for your time and respect.​

2. {Grover}

{Grover} Member

Earlier today he was asking me for help. I told him that the console detected he was using lmaobox and I sent him a link to the ban list so he could see for himself. He didn't seem to be on par with what I had to say to him. Ultimately it will be Drac's decision because of his superior means, but based off of the interactions I have had with this player, I would give him a thumbs down.

3. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

4. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

Don't you mean his superior M E M E S :troll: