1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Reviewed Thank you BANNED FOR MAKIN FOLKS OBEY THE RULES???? WTF?

Discussion in 'Report Center' started by Uncle Vet, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Uncle Vet

Uncle Vet

Ok, Admins...whoever the hell the admin on the z server was just now. I shot out a players props for prop'n a crouch spot. Is this wrong? Are we now allowed to block crouch spots? Get your shit straight on this server.....blockin crouch spots or not? What is it?

2. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

The props that he spawned had already been removed. Also that spot you can have the props that are already there, but nothing else.

3. X Ja mofo

X Ja mofo Senior Admin

You know the rule, blame it on mofo. Cause everyone does.

4. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Let's all try to keep the peace. Uncle Vet if there is an issue with a player not obeying the server rules please contact one of the admins. This will ensure that this doesn't happen again. Also you ban was only for 10 minutes, so you should be able to rejoin the server!

5. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

I agree lets keep the sarcastic remarks to a minimum here. Vet i know you well enough to believe your thought you were doing the right thing. But if an admin only views you shooting out props they might believe you cade breaking hence the ban.

6. Section-8

Section-8 Member

This seems familure.....Huummmm.......