1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Banned for no reason?

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Global Offensive' started by digs, Nov 5, 2012.

1. digs

digs

Hi. I tried logging into the VigilanteGamers 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch server today but I get a reply that says "You are banned from joining this session." I always play on this server when I want to play DM and I played on it quite a bit yesterday racking up hundreds of kills with the MP9 and XM1014 while others were primarily using AWPS and AKs. I don't hack or cheat and I don't abuse chat or flame people. I'm just a quiet guy who wants to play DM on this server and now I can't and I don't understand why.

I play with the alias "digs" and Ken from Street Fighter is my avatar. If I could get unbanned or at least get an explanation as to why I was banned I would very much like to hear it.

2. digs

digs

I can join now. All is good :)

3. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

You must referring to the CS:GO server. This is a glitch with the CS:GO game.

4. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Yeah you are not banned. CS:GO is still pretty screwed up due to valve so if any little blip happens with the steam network it will take down the CS:GO server. You should be able to get back in now.