1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

BigMahKSk $20 Donation

Discussion in 'Donations' started by SillyBillyWTF, Jan 15, 2016.

1. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

@BigmahKSK has told me he donated to the server about 4 days ago, $20. Doesnt pop up on the Donations list but he got a confirmation that the $20 has been sent @Woody

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

I haven't received a $20 donation in the last (4) days. Can he provide the transaction ID or his paypal email?

3. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

@BigmahKSK can you provide the confirmation email(s) from Paypal?

4. BigmahKSK

BigmahKSK

5. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

can you get the transaction ID from Paypal's confirmation letter that they sent? They shouldve sent like, an invoice for the transaction and the transaction ID should be somewhere on that letter @BigmahKSK

6. BigmahKSK

BigmahKSK

Im not able to look at it i dont know why but when i click it it just closes my browser. They sent invoice but cant look at it :'( @SillyBillyWTF , if it doesnt work than just keep the money i guess :/ its just 20$ ill try and donate more in a month

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  7. Woody

Inventory:

A donation didn't go through. If it did it would have posted on the forums. Here is a screenshot of my paypal account searching for the email you said above.

Capture.PNG

8. BigmahKSK

BigmahKSK

Damn, well i guess it wasted 20$ :/ sad i didnt get my credits ;_; but like i said, ill try and donate next month also thanks for trying to help guys :'( @Woody

9. Woody

Inventory:

It shouldn't have wasted $20 as we never received anything. You should still have the $20.

10. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Unless you did something wrong and sent it to someone else, as Woody said you should still have the $20.00. You might want to recheck your paypal account and/or send us a screenshot showing us.

11. BigmahKSK

BigmahKSK

I just checked it i sent it to wrong person my bad woody didnt mean to make u go through all this trouble just for me im sorry really i was just all confused cause it spent my 20$ the only thing i had in my paypal. Sorry again <3 @Woody