1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Bye

Discussion in 'Hellos and Goodbyes' started by Cezko, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Cezko

Cezko Member

One of my friends I had connection with over steam recently took his life.I have decided to step off steam for hopefully ever.I thank you all If everyone could do me a favor and post on this http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198181865545/
    a letter of some sort wishing your best. this is the steam profile of my best friend irl and the man who took his life was super close to him. I look foward to be as active as i can in the community. Thanks

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  2. hey cezko, my thoughts and prayers are with you and i know my words fail at this extremely difficult time. hang in there!

3. {Grover}

{Grover} Member

Verry unfortunat that his had to happen. It's great that your takeing controll of your life and follow your own dreams. I'll be praying for your friend and for your recovery.

4. - \/G - Nameless Pan

- \/G - Nameless Pan Member

Im sorry for your loss, hopefully you eill get through it and get better.

5. DarkMage

DarkMage

Don't worry dude hopefully everything will get better just keep your head up.

6. Cezko

Cezko Member

Thanks guys it meens a lot. It doesnt effect me as much as my friend , but everything you guys say is great. I look foward to seeing you guys around

7. Erza

Erza Member

Sorry for your loss. Hang in there and hope you feel better.

8. killa sodas - cherry coke

killa sodas - cherry coke Murderer Member

keep your head up.

9. 3.1 TATOR_TOT

3.1 TATOR_TOT

Everything gets better trust me on that!