1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

CAN'T JOIN ANY VG SERVERS

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Source' started by (called), Nov 14, 2016.

1. (called)

(called)

Hi guys... propably many of you have seen me in the Gungame server in the past few months....i have a characteristic "WAAAOOO" and lots of other sounds and complaining everytime i loose or get killed lol..

Anyways... since last friday i havent been able to join the gungame server because its not showing in my favorite list nor my History and i dont know why.....i come to the webpage and it says the sever is on.

DelTaco tried to help me by joining the server and when i try to join his game i cant. it shows the screen of the server as if it was offline and says "server is not responding". I notice then i cant join any VG server due to the same problem.

PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!!

upload_2016-11-14_21-50-47.png

upload_2016-11-14_21-51-6.png

2. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

Has this happened before, or is this the first time?

3. (called)

(called)

i believe is the first time this big.
    Probably two weeks ago had something similar were i saw the server online here in the forums but i couldn't join. but then 10min after i could.

This time its been more than 3 days

4. GingaNinja

Have you tried connecting through the console?

5. (called)

(called)

it stays frozen in the connecting screen then it says "connection failed after 4 retries"

6. GingaNinja

@Woody should be able to help you more than me. My only guess is that you may have some mods or skins installed that don't agree with the server.

7. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

As long as you haven't been IP banned for some really ODD reason you probably have a bad HOP in your connection. This can happen on the rare occasion that a data center has a problem and you are not able to reach our dedicated box. Try resetting your internet modem along with your router. Leave them off for a few minutes then turn them back on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. (called)

(called)

can you check if im IP banned?

9. Woody

Inventory:

It doesn't appear so. Have you tried resetting your modem and router? You will definitely need to reset your modem, not sure if you have a separate router or not.

10. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

If that doesn't work, verify your integrity game cache on steam. I had this problem before for a certain server and after deleting my CFG file and then verifying the integrity game cache it fixed the issue.

11. (called)

(called)

@Woody resetting the router worked!!! wow such a simple solution hahaha.... thanks for your time and help guys.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Woody

Inventory:

Great to hear! Easy solution :)