Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

CS:GO ZombiePlague Server.......OFFICIAL RELASE!!!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CaptinCCat, Dec 28, 2016.

1. CaptinCCat

CaptinCCat Admin Manager Member

Inventory:

Game: Counter Strike: Global Offensive
    Game Mode: ZombiePlague (similar to ZMod)
    Server IP: 74.91.114.246

I Will insert a MOTD in here with regards to the rules, aswell as some needed info.

Notes:
    If you notice any weapons that need to be changed with damage/knockback/etc. Please Leave a post in this section with the weapon name, and what needs to be changed​

ZOMBIE PLAGUE
    Rules:

• Do not block a crouch spot or its entrance/exit (Team Collision is a Thing)
    • No Cheating (Aimbot, Speedhack, etc)
    • The Zombie Class will acquire something similar to a wall hack on certain complex maps, its an in game feature for this Game Mode
    • No racism or trolling
    • Report any Bugs/Glitches to VGamers.net , Exploiting Bugs/Glitches is punishable depending on the severity
    • Have Fun
    Instructions (Key Changes from Main CS:GO):

KEY Changes:
    F: Opens the ZombiePlague Menu (mostly made up of the shop)
    E: Turns on/off Flashlight, AND the key used to open/close doors etc.

To Change Maps:
    1. Hit "ESC" on your Keyboard
    2. Click "Call Vote..."
    3. Click "Change Map..."
    4. Click the map you would like to change to :), and the server will issue a vote (there is a short time period between maps that you can not change it again, typically one round)

Notes:
    The Maps are run of Workshop Collections, So it is really easy to add a workshop map to the server, and take them away! If you have any suggestion on maps to add/remove from this Server Leave a Comment In this Thread with a link to the maps workshop page.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Zeagan

Zeagan Member

Ohh Hell yeah! This makes me want to skip work!. Unfortunately i cannot..... But Merry Freakin Christmas! <3

3. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Woot, great to finally see it up and running, great work!

4. CaptinCCat

Inventory:

Thanks
    Ive Put many CS:GO server up in the past, however this gamemode was a pain in the butt to get working with everything!
    I Should be able to start work on another server soon, and have it up within a week or 2 of starting it, ZP was a HUGE process over the normal serve setup

5. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

YESSSS I AM EXCITED. If you need any help admining this let me know!

6. Zeagan

Zeagan Member

Alright, so i went to check it out finally. Not too sure whats going on in there. Laser mines work, but are one hit kill. Zombies only take a few shots to kill. Not sure if game mode is constantly switching between rounds or if there are just too many variables. It seems some humans never died. Bots have 1000 health, i had 1k health one round, but 20k the next. Humans arnt turning to zombies, They take about 5 hits, and they die and come back as humans. The zombies look interesting. But the animations with the knifes are off and not showing if the knife is used more than once. Overall its interesting yet confusing. Not bashing it, but can we get an explanation of whats written here? lol

7. CaptinCCat

Inventory:

Ya, so each class of zombie and humans have a different starting health/armor, the first zombie has bonus health so it can infect others without getting killed before it can do anything, the knife for the zombie isn't a insta kill on humans, it takes 3-6 hits to infect a human, when humans die they do turn into zombies, the issue is the bots, they sometimes find the spots where zombies spawn, and just camp there killing everyone so they turn back into human,

There should be 3 cycles that you can turn from human/zombie/human/zombie etc.

The knife isn't an instance kill instead it does so much damage, (can't remember exactly what it is off had) however it is infinite use.

I'll turn the bots down so they aren't a total aim Hacker And a bit more dumb

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  8. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

The zmod that he is running is actually the very classical version of zmod that use to be on source a long time ago. It is more challenging for each party. Rather then camping and making cades, and rather then zombies just jumping around searching it makes it more interesting in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. 3.1 TATOR_TOT

3.1 TATOR_TOT

I cant find your severs!! on csgo!:arghh::jawdrop:

10. Import-This

Import-This

i dont have csgo :(

11. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

i never played csgo really but damn i wanna check this out xD

12. Zeagan

Zeagan Member

@3.1 TATOR_TOT, Open up CS:GO, then come to the "servers" page here on the website, and simply click the server you want to goto, and CS:GO will take you there :)

13. 3.1 TATOR_TOT

3.1 TATOR_TOT

Thank you so much!!!

14. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

Damn its pretty fun! A little difficult and the Mag-7 (i think its the mag-7... The shotty that looks almost like a giant Uzi) is op as fuck xD much smoother game play than CSS ZM sometimes

15. CaptinCCat

Inventory:

Ill give that weapon another test and reduce the damage on it if it needs it, Thanks

16. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

one hit kills on most zombs lol. thanks for the admin on that server btw :) idk if theres logs but i obviously dont know how ammo packs work lol