1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

csgo Deathmatch Needs restart once in awhile

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Global Offensive' started by Dank, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Dank

Dank

Hey woody could you please set the csgo deathmatch server. To restart map every 3 - 5 hours!! the server lags of to much deaths in a round! and one round keeps going for ever! it creats a lag. So please could you put that in there because people say there should be 3 hour map restart. because i no people that play in there all day that say that. because people complain about lagg and it annoys me because i no we have good server box and people call it shit and it really piss's me off because i dont have admin yet because im still on admin probation so i cant mute them. but let me no!

Attached Files:

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Its currently been up for 10+ hours. I just played for about 30 minutes and didn't get any lag. The players complaining about lag are probably lagging due to their connect, fps, etc.

I restart the server every morning. I will not however restart the server every 3-5 hours. Keep in mind that these players have absolutely no idea how to run a server, let alone know how it works.

3. SilentByte

SilentByte

Even when the server was on for a while I never received lag. The lag is more then likely on your end, not the server. A restart every morning like Woody said is the best. 3-5 hours and people won't play on the server that much due to restarts. And most people that do complain about lag in game, don't understand why they have lag. Their FPS drops, or their PC does something and lags their whole system and CS:GO takes the biggest lag. The server does very rarely lag at all.